APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED.
Check back in early 2018 for next year’s training schedule.
The Windows Leadership Training prepares key personnel* from human service agencies and community-based programs to facilitate creative art workshops with individuals and communities affected by trauma, violence and abuse.
The 2-day training provides an in-depth experiential learning opportunity that is often a very moving a profound experience. After the training, AWBW supports new Leaders through monthly Leaders Updates, art supply and exhibit funding, personalized consultation and 24/7 access to online support including access to our curriculum of over 250 adult and family art workshops.
Training participants learn how to:
• Use the art process to build emotional safety through empowerment and connection.
• Facilitate trauma-informed visual art workshops and embodied healing techniques.
• Create opportunities for families to build communication and trust using art workshops.
• Use strengths-based art interventions that cultivate resilience and hope.
• Use your art program to generate community awareness and support for your agency.
*No previous experience necessary.