Join a collaborative community of 500+ Windows Facilitators across the country actively using art as a tool for healing, transformation, and collective action in their healing and advocacy work.
With our two-day immersive virtual training, you will gain access to an expanding curriculum of 600+ trauma-informed art workshops, peer-to-peer and staff support, and ongoing professional development opportunities to strengthen your facilitation and community leadership skills.
Can’t make November? Sign up here to be notified when registration opens for our 2022 trainings.
• Ongoing enrichment workshops throughout the year •
See more details on full benefits below.
Learn more about partial scholarships and Social Justice Fellowships here.
2020 Windows Facilitator Training Attendee, The Vermont Network Against Domestic & Sexual Violence
What you’ll experience at our two-day facilitator training:
• Presentations by licensed clinicians discussing on trauma-informed care, intersectionality, cultural responsiveness, & oppression as a form of trauma
• Six hands-on art workshops, giving you the opportunity to experience healing through creative expression as a participant
• Space to vision new ways art can serve to address individual, community, and/or national trauma, inviting change from the cellular to the systemic
• A deeper understanding of the value of the creative process, how to build safety and connection with your participants, and the practice of listening
• Tips for facilitating with different age groups, including working with families
• Ideas for using low-barrier art supplies
• Familiarizing yourself with the AWBW model and resources available to you
Elizabeth Eastlund, Executive Director of Rainbow Services, AWBW partner since 2005, San Pedro, California
Benefits of joining our network of Windows Facilitators:
• Trauma-informed training in strengths-based facilitation tools to use with clients addressing themes such as safety, communication, healthy boundaries, agency, empowerment, resilience, self-regulation and more
• Access to our growing curriculum of over 600 therapeutic art workshops for use with a variety of ages and communities
• Opportunities to learn and innovate on best practices in collaboration with peers across the country and abroad working with a variety of populations and healing modalities
• Invitations to attend free professional development trainings throughout the year on topics including vicarious trauma, self-care, anti-racism, and more
Want to hear more?
Questions? Email [email protected]