Along with other areas of support, AWBW provides each collaborating Windows Program partner with ongoing financial support each year, thanks to the generosity of our funders. Our support includes:
- Leadership Training: AWBW partners with funders to proudly underwrite up to 90% of program costs for collaborating partners. The initial cost to AWBW is $5,000 to start a new program, with an additional cost of $2,500 for maintenance annually. The cost for Leadership Certification to implement a Windows Program is $500 per participant.
- Advanced Leaders’ Workshops: Advanced Leaders’ Workshops are offered locally in the Los Angeles area four times a year, at no cost to attendees. These workshops are hands-on opportunities to learn new skills and practice self-care.
- Continuing Education Units: We offer continuing education credit for MFTs, LPCCs, LEPs and/or LCSWs at most of our trainings, as a continuing education provider approved by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
- Funding: Each year, active/reporting programs can apply for a $450 art supply scholarship to purchase art supplies for their Windows programs.
- We also provide art supply suggestions and exclusive discounts through an online art supply store.
- Curriculum: Active Leaders have access to a searchable database of over 500 transformative art workshops organized by theme, age, art supplies needed, and other categories.
- Monthly Leaders’ Updates: These email newsletters share insights, innovations, highlight stories, new workshops, and special opportunities for all Leaders.
- AWBW staff offer regular phone and email check-ins to discuss specific successes, challenges, and new ideas with individual Leaders.
- Community Outreach: AWBW offers event planning resources, consultation, and funding opportunities for programs holding community outreach events, campaigns and art exhibitions.
- Supplementary Curricula: Special curricula focused on teens and adolescents, and families (adults and children together) is readily available.
- If you have additional questions about the support offered to Windows programs, please contact Suzanne Curtis, Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-396-0317 x211.