Each step of the way the work of A Window Between Worlds has been made possible by support from artists across the country. We are honored by their dedication in support of our mission to use art as a healing tool to empower and transform individuals and communities impacted by violence and trauma.
Our creative supporters can assist AWBW to broaden our reach and share our collective vision in a variety of ways:
- Lead community-based art workshops. For ideas visit our Art & Community section.
- Donate art for fundraising events. Contact Event & Volunteer Manager Lindsay Merfeld.
- Spread the word to artists, art organizations and art collectors to support our events.
- Upload your Touchstones and/or your I CAN WE CAN pledges on our website.
- Volunteer hours for our art-focused events. Contact Event & Volunteer Manager Lindsay Merfeld.